Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Dogs and Parks

What the Helllll!!!! Yesterday morning daddy and mummy brought me and Casper to the park behind our house. It is the usual park that i have gone to, ever since i can remember. But few months back, MPSJ did some upgrading works to the park and i thought i could have fun with it, but to my surprise, while we were there yesterday, a fat, ugly, snoobish, stupid, etc etc pig chase us out of the park. He yelled at daddy and was very furious to see me and Casper there. Daddy didn't give a f**k about him and started walking away. But that ass continued yelling and asking us to leave the park and go to the road. Daddy didn't give a damn but just continued walking on the jogging trail till the other end of the park which is near to our house before going out of the park to the road. I simply don't understand this people's mentality. Simply so childish. Talking about loving god's creation. Ain't we (dogs) also god's creation. Furthermore we are men's best friends some more. Should be cheerished more. Oopps!! forgot, that person that chase me out is not a human but a pig. Grrr...Don't let me sink my teeth on him or else i will tear a piece of him and ask daddy to cook ham sandwich for me. It made mummy and daddy real sad. The most ironic thing about that is the signboard. It actually put, 'no dogs allowed' and not 'no pets allowed' so UNFAIR.

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

That *flucking* pig is a big ass crap!!! Excuse the language...

Yeah just recently it happened to us but no one actually came out and shouted at us like that black pig who did to you guys...Every week, twice a week we would bring Amber & Faith (b4 we got Chloe) to the park and run free off-leash at night where everybody has already gone back home for prayer & dinner. It was always around 8pm onwards, the park is always totally dark.

One fine day in the afternoon, few weeks after the mosque was built in the park itself, suddenly the MPSJ sign board stated down that "no dogs are longer allowed in the park". And then, while walking our dogs in the park, one Malay man with his young kids left a piece of paper on my mom's wipers saying that "NO DOGS ALLOWED IN PARK, THANK YOU!" from MPSJ board. So from that day onwards, we stopped stepping into the park but we do walk on the road around it.

That park was the best park among the rest in Puncak Jalil, coz it was the biggest of them all! It's so big that you can even let the dogs off-leash. Can trust them, well sort of...Now no more fun run for them both especially for Faith. Now all we can do is go for walks & go to South City Plaza...Sad case!

Hey, I think you should confront taht black pig who acted like a big arse, screaming at the top of his lungs. Like as if he owns it...No way!

Boo Casanova said...

sigh! crumbs, mom likes bringing me to this park at Kepong. mom read in puppy.com that there was a suggestion to build a dog park in that particular park. as you know this country lah, never realised. :-(

the sign board actually said "no dog allowed" but still, mom and dad took me there few times. but there was once a malay who was passing through us and kept looking at me and mama. mom pretend never saw that and keep walking me.

from that day on wards, she never want to take me there anymore. actually, i don't understand why we can't tolerate each other presence. i didn't disturb them or bark at them, why can't they let us be there? hmmmpf!

btw, mom and dad used to play tennis but they got lazy and every since they have me, they decided to totally drop tennis - instead, they now watching the big screen and start yelling! worst!

wet wet licks

Boo

crumbs said...

Oh...boo your mum and dad play tennis one ar? My dad and mum also got play 1. but daddy also got lazy and stop going. Give reason says petrol money expensive so don't want to go to the court. Lame excuse. Lazy also don dare to say. hehe...

Amber-Mae said...

If I were you, I would...He can't do anything to me & my dogs. If he does, he'll face some big big consequences from me, that's for sure! This is Malaysia...Malays are always at the top of the list. Everything just for the malays...so unfair!

Amber said...

Hello,Amber here!! omg,that "pig" is terrible,no morale and act like a totally crzy person,haih,a lot of people is like that. I walk my Amber in the park and and a cranky granny scolded me "NO DOGS ALLOWED" but i just ingored her. And always when we bring Amber to the park,ppl stared at us, as if they don't like.Experience a lot of time but luckily din't encounter a crazy "pig" .and I hate the stupid sign NO DOGS ALLOWED. Almost all the park in my housing area got that stupid sign.I am thinking to migrate to Japan,lol. I don't want to be racism or anything, why got such thing" forbidden to touch dogs nonsense" lol, who came up with that? I'm not racism

e said...

Hey Crumbs
Nice to meet you! I was once a stray mongrel too. I live in Singapore and am moving to Tokyo in a few weeks. ME love Singapore and Malaysia. Don't know how it will be in Japan.
Best, Fei