Monday, January 1, 2007

My Lazy daddy actually wrote this earlier for me

Actually this following passage about me was written by daddy earlier, but he was just being so lazy that he procrastinated on giving me a blog. So i curi-curi post this up for all my paw mates to read: it is actually quite sweet. hehe....

My name is Crumbs. It was quite ironic as to how i got this name. It was actually not the name given to me by my dad or mum but instead it was given to me by my uncle. My uncle gave me this name because to him, i am constently looking for my dad and mum's affection. To some extent this is quite true. I still remember the time when i was just about 3 months old. I would sneak up to my dad to have him cuddle me to sleep. Some times i would actually look for my mum or dad and snuggle at their feet even though i know that they are busy with their work hoping for a nice scratch or a pet on the head. Now let me tell you a bit about my family members. I have a dad and a mum who is still studying. It seems to me that they will be graduating some time soon next year and i really hope that both of them do well. My dad's name is Clarence and he is one strict and fierce guy. Sometimes, when i do something wrong, he would scold me and smack me but most of the time he would pamper me with lots of treats and toys. Usually, he would bring me out on car rides and accompany me to class. As for my mum her name is Yee Fun, she is pretty and gentle. That's why whenever opportunities arises i would try to bully her. I think mum and dad had made a deal because, as i have mentioned earlier that dad would bring me to classes and car rides whereas mum would bath me and feed me. She likes to pamper me and whenever dad scolds me i know who i can rely on for protection. To me she is like an angel and my dad is like a devil with angel's wing. Well, i really love them both a lot and i know that i mean a lot to both of them as well.

3 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey crumbs,

nice story. you know, no matter how strict dad is, he is always our dearest daddy. :-) mom sometime are quite evil towards me but i still love her so much.

afterall, i have a face of an angel. wah-ha-ha-ha! that's the evil laugh.

wet wet licks

Boo

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

I let my mom read this and she said she is constantly amazed at the emotions that being owned by a "dog" bring out in a person.

Happy blogging
Tail wags
~Scrappy
http://amaltesedogwhoblogs.blogspot.com/

crumbs said...

yeah...true. just today, daddy was almost close to crying when he sees me chasing Faith for the first time in my life. He was so happy that i start to play with other dogs. keke...