Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

Today is the first day of 2007, and i am going to make a few new year resolutions. First of all, i want to eat as much as possible without having to do anything (Cos daddy says that in order to get any food, i must work and that means doing obedience). Second is i will fight with daddy till the end if he puts me on a diet. (Cos yesterday he, mummy and godmum says i am fat). Hey come on lar, this i am not fat you know, I am FIT. Thirdly, i want to be a good girl so that Helenna and Melissa will keep on giving me treats. hehe...Oh ya! Nearly forgot, HAPPY 2007 to all of you guys and gals who read my blog, and may the year flow smoothly with lots of bones and treats in your bowl as well as mine. (Hope Casper won't come to my bowl and grab my bone or else who knows which part of his i will nip again. keke...)

Happy New Year

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Boy Boy...I mean you not Boy Boy the Golden, Helena is spelt with one 'n' only lar...And I hope you got my name right, it's Melissa ha...kekekeke!!!