Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another boring Day

Well, it seems like my blog lack photographs and that is exactly what i told my dad, but he is just not the type of person that likes to take photographs. WEird! So i have to pester mummy to do so. Guess, you guys out there who reads my blog will have to wait for some time before seeing any new pics of me. Today has been a boring day for me. Practically, it has been for like two weeks i am cage up in the play pent. Daddy refuse to let me out to run around cos he scared that i will rupture my wound. So what i have to do is, whenever he or mummy took off the cone collar i would take opportunity to run a few rounds before being put back into the play pent. The worse still, i am not able to play with CAsper. Oh s**t! I forgot!! Guess you all must be wondering who the hell is Casper. Actually, he is my little brother, but, i don't think he looks anything like me. He has floopy ears, mata sepet, and white in color. He is nothing like my daddy at all. Cos i thought we doggy, takes after our hooman or vice versa. Maybe he looks like my mum, but on the other hand i don't think so, cos mummy is so pretty and he? WEIRD! keke...anyway, he is kinda nice to have around especially when daddy and mummy is not at home, at least i have someone to play with. He looks kinda cute too and rather hip hop as well.

here's a picture of him.

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hi there...

time to post some updates..